Programming microcontrollers is one of the most time-consuming tasks in the design of the electronic device. The hardest part of this process - a debug algorithms for communication microcontroller to the outside world. Even if the device or sensor is very simple, there are a lot of "little things" which can not be foreseen at the stage of technical assignment. All these "little things" you need to discover and understand their nature and correct in the code.
Debugging devices on microcontrollers always laborious, but also fun.
Embedded software design services
- Development of a complete software for existing hardware.
- Creating of drivers for external devices and sensors.
- Implementation of separate mathematical signal processing algorithms.
- Debugging and troubleshooting in existing programs.
- NXP Semiconductors
- Texas Instruments
- Microchip Technology
- Silicon Labs
- Internal structure of the software:
- Finite state machines
- FreeRTOS and similar real-time operating system
- Preferred development environment:
- Version control system:
- Programming language: